We’re excited to introduce you to the Recruiting.com CRM, where it’s all about managing and building relationships with candidates. Now you have the tools you need to help your organization market its jobs, find the right talent and measure your results—allowing you to improve your recruiting ROI and make better hiring decisions!
Here is an overview of the CRM's main capabilties to help you get you familiar with the system:
Manage Your Job Postings
The CRM allows you to control how your Recruiting.com Job Postings appear on Jobing.com and your career site. This capability means you can:
- Create, edit, copy and archive job postings
- Add prescreen questions to job postings
- Use Email-to-CRM to import candidates from various online sources
- Automatically share new job postings on social media
- Improve the results of your job postings over time
Build Relationships with Candidates
The CRM is designed to streamline the candidate management process and help you build relationships with candidates. It allows you to:
- View candidate applications and resume history
- Use search tools to find candidates who match specific job criteria
- Segment your candidates by custom criteria into Groups
- Create and use templates to easily communicate with candidates
Analyze your Candidates and Career SiteThe CRM offers insight into your Job Posting performance and candidate demographics so you can improve your recruiting efforts over time. Our integrated reporting tools help you:
- Quickly view results with a real-time dashboard
- Track your job views, candidate sources and Talent Community growth
- View candidates geographically or by job category
- Understand your candidates' mobile and social activity
What’s next for Recruiting.com CRM?
We are working hard to create even more effective tools and updates that will assist you in connecting with your candidates through Recruiting.com CRM. Stay tuned for exciting product update notifications—you'll find new alerts at the top of the CRM when you login.